Wednesday, August 20, 2014

MAZEL TOV, Puri Indah Mall

Here comes the new wine lounge located in West Jakarta, to be exact it is located in Puri Indah Mall Expansion, the new building in Puri Indah Mall. I'm so happy that the whole building is occupied with cafes and restaurants. Anyway, this time I've visited Mazel Tov, I'm so in love with the place, so cozy and elegant.

For alcohol drinks, other than wines they also provide wide selections of cocktails, liquor and beers. But this time, I'm not in the mood of having alcohol drinks so I decided to try their food instead! :)

Here is the first dish I've ordered:

Meat Over Fries
I ordered Meat Over Fries  for appetizer, I love it as it is topped with melted cheese and minced meat. For me, it is so addictive, I couldn't stop munching it. As for the meat, it is more like bolognaise meat sauce.

Second dish:
Pork Shank
This pork shank is a new menu in Mazel Tov, so I was curious to try it. And... this was the BOMB!! Sinfully yummy!! the skin was soooo crispy and the meat is so tender and tasty. It was perfectly cooked.. and another good thing was they served it with mango salad which gives you a fresh taste and I really love the dip sauce, it was sour and savoury. Worth to try!!
  Third dish:
Grilled Sirloin over Butter Rice topped with Blackpepper cream sauce
This.... I really love it! the sirloin is cooked just right as I've requested, medium rare. The meat covered with blackpepper sauce, it was creamy and so rich in flavours. As for the rice, for me it was not salty enough and as I've read from the reviews, we can actually ask for the spiciness level! So the next time I order this, I will surely ask to make it spicy as I am a truly spicy lover! :p

As for the drinks, I've ordered Mazel Tov's Ice lemon tea, nothing really special about it except the lemon sorbet on top of it, I really love it, so freshhh and I could even want to order it without the lemon tea.. if I could! hahaha..

Overall, the place is so cozy, the food was great and the price a bit high but still affordable.  I had a really great time in Mazel Tov and I will surely come back again!

NB: feeling super full that I finished all the dish with only one friend! hahaha


Mazel Tov Wine House & Lounge
PURI INDAH MALL EXPANSION
GF UNIT E007
WEST JAKARTA

021 582 3207

No comments:

Post a Comment