Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sunday Everyday, Perth

It was a Monday morning, this time I went out with the girls as Mr D had to go back to work again, after a week off hahaha.. Well, the girls and I were having women fellowship and after that we were having lunch in Sunday Everyday, it is a small place which offering Japanese food with a very affordable price, especially with its portion! Their Chicken Karagee is the best seller menu among others, so I ordered one..
Look at that! The portion was real huge that I shared it with my cousin and it costs only $9.50 (which considered very affordable in Perth). It was served with Teriyaki Sauce and mayonnaise which tasted great and I added chilli powder on it. The Chicken Karagee were huge, each of them was almost like the size of a tennis ball, I guess. haha. Oh! we also got free hot tea over there. So I'd say.. if you are looking for a tasty and filling food with cheap price, you must visit Sunday Everyday. Very much like it! :)
Location: 
43 Hulme Court
Myaree, WA 6154 
08 9330 2911
 

2 comments: