Sunday, July 22, 2012

IKEA Meatballs, Perth

Hello everyone.. how are you all? Yes.. I'm back again after spending 2.5 weeks in Perth. It was really an awesome trip. I simply love Perth.. the city, the people and of course the food there! Okay, I'll start with the first place I've visited on my first day in Perth:
IKEA Meatballs
Yes! I'm pretty sure many of you know this legendary meatballs which only available in any IKEA stores in around the world. And here I am... in Perth and was trying the meatballs here. It is served with fries, gravy and cranberry sauce. At first I wasn't sure that it would goes well with the cranberry sauce but once I tried, it was perfect to eat the meatballs with the cranberry sauce. The sauce tasted sweet and sour and the texture similar with jam. For these meatballs, you can choose to have 5pcs, 10pcs or 15pcs per portion. They also sell the frozen ones but my boyfriend, Mr D, told me that it somehow tastes different with the one we were having in the store, (not as good as the one in the store).

As for the drink, we can choose to have a hot drink or cold. They only charged once and gave us a cup and we are free to take the drinks as much as you want. For the hot one there are several selections, such as, hot chocolate, latte, cappuccino and tea and for the cold ones, there are orange juice, apple juice and so on. 
Hot Choco for me and Latte for Mr D
Overall, although IKEA located in quite a distance from the city, it was worth to go as you can try the meatballs and buy some cute stuff with great value :)

Location: 6 Sunray Drive (off Ellen Stirling Blvd)
                Innaloo WA 6018

No comments:

Post a Comment