Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kailis, Perth

Right after eating Dosukoi Ramen , we were very full but Mr D still wanted me to try the fish & chips in Kailis, it was around 10 minutes walk from Fremantle Market. It is located on the waterfront at Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour. They are serving all fresh seafood but they are very well-known for their fish & chips... so let's give it a try (As we were so full, we agreed that we would order just a portion for share) :p

As you can see from the picture, that's the traditional fish & chips (one piece of fish - AUD $9.95). I sprinkled the black pepper on top of it and cut it into small piece and dipped it into the tartar sauce and haapppp... it was good! I love the tartar sauce and the fact that the fish was really fresh. The only thing that I didn't really satisfied was the skin, almost tasteless and a little bit soggy (lucky they got the tartar sauce which gave taste to it). As for the chips, I only ate a little bit because I was too full already and it got the same problem.. soggy and tasteless so I just finished the fish.

 Those are the fresh seafood in Kailis..

Despite their so-so fish & chips, I'd like to come back here again to try their other menus and also because I love the place, perfect for chilling out with your great friends :)

Location: 46 Mews Road, Fremantle, WA
                (08) 9335 7755




No comments:

Post a Comment