Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bubur ayam Mangga Besar

It was a pouring night and I was craving for something hot. I was thinking of a bowl of porridge, so my friends and I decided to try bubur ayam Mangga Besar which located in Kota. As usual, this place is always crowded by the visitors, we had to wait to get the tables there. Lucky enough that we didn't have to wait very long to get the table. As soon as we sat, we straightaway ordered 2 bowls of plain porridge, cakwe, 1/2 boneless Pek Cam Kee chicken, ampela and telur pitan. It all served on a plate, mixed with sesame oil and soy sauce. The plain porridge isn't taste plain as it is named, yet it's very tasty, as they added sesame oil on it and I'm pretty sure they use the kaldu ayam kampung..so it becomes really yummmm... :p


When I tried the porridge for the first time, then I know why there is always a long queue here, all of these are worth to die for.. especially on raining days.. Well, overall it was great to dine here :D

Price: 16K- 80K
Address:  Jl. Mangga Besar I, 46A
               021-6280474
               Buka jam 10.30 - 14.30
                               17.00 - 00.30
           

No comments:

Post a Comment